Website NN Group
For the Engineering Enablement department within Group-ITEnterprise Application Services, we are looking for a UX Designer. Our team of engineers is responsible for applications that support our internal NN developer community (Maker Portal, Skill Tree, etc.). These applications are developed according to NN standards and deployed to cloud using automation.
Your mission: Ensuring the optimal user experience for our customers. Together with your colleagues, you use your UX design skills to quickly turn customer problems into solid proposals for improvement which address both customers and business needs!
This job offers you a monthly salary between €3783 and €5405 depending on your experience. This is based on a 36-hour work week, excluding a 13th month and holiday allowance.
What you’re going to do
- Execute parts of the UX research and utilize insights so we can turn problems into validated solutions. You’re a sparring partner to Customer Researchers.
- Help facilitate workshops and creative sessions (like a Design Sprint)
- Design and iterate on wireframes and interactive prototypes, using (or even contributing to) the NN Design System.
- Apart from your responsibilities in the team, you participate in the NN Design Guild
Who you will work with
The team is a diverse team of people from multiple nationalities who speak English as the common language. The teams is responsible for the full DevOps tasks of the products they deliver (Build/Deploy/Run/Security) and they work together with a Product Manager, a Product Owner and the Stakeholders.
As a designer, you closely collaborate with the Customer Researchers and the Design System team. This allows you to spend more time on solving real customer problems and applying the full UX design process.
Outside the team, you’re a member of the NN Design Guild. With over 50 designers from all corners of the company, we discuss our craft and make sure we keep learning and developing together. All designers get together on a regular basis for knowledge sharing, inspiration sessions, and co-creation. This way, we always have creative minds to spar with. And have drinks with of course!
Would you like to know more about what it’s like to work at NN? Follow us on social media at @nncareers for an inside look at our company.
What we offer you
NN invests in an inclusive, inspiring work environment and in skills and competences for the future. We match this with employee benefits that are in line with what is needed today and in the future. This way, we offer our employees the opportunity to get the best out of themselves. We offer you:
- Salary between €3783 and €5405 depending on your knowledge and experience
- 13th month and holiday allowance are paid with your monthly salary
- 27 vacation days for a 5-day working week and one Diversity Day
- A modern pension administered by BeFrank
- Plenty of training and learning opportunities
- NS Business Card 2nd class, which gives you unlimited travel, also privately. Do you prefer to travel with your own transport? Then you can declare the kilometres travelled
- Allowances for setting up your home office and for internet use.
Who you are
- A relevant bachelor or master degree
- 5+ years of UX Design experience in an Agile setting
- Experience with applying your user research, information architecture, and (mobile) interaction design skills
- Experience with ideation techniques, facilitating creative sessions, and co-creating with other colleagues to create shared ownership of designs
- Experience with modern design and prototyping tools, particularly Figma (Enterprise)
If you have any questions about the job, you can reach out via phone or LinkedIn to Rene Schoonrok Engineering Manager via +31650163013. Any questions about the process can be directed to Wouter Lipsius, Principal Recruiter via +31657487838.
To apply for this job please visit nn-careers.com.